Dr. Scott Kibler and Dr. Michael Skovira provide dental crowns to protect and restore your teeth so that you can once again enjoy a healthy smile. Using our advanced CEREC technology, we can even create and place your crown in a single visit! Call Old Trolley Dental Associates today at 843-376-6929 to schedule your consultation with our dentists and learn more about dental crowns in Summerville, South Carolina!
Our dentist will help you determine which type of dental crown is right for your smile.
Your smile may benefit from a crown if a tooth is damaged or decayed to the point that a dental filling will not provide a successful restoration. Crowns can also be used for a number of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, including to:
- Protect a tooth following root canal treatment
- Anchor and attach a dental bridge
- Cover and complete a dental implant
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Improve a misshapen tooth
- Strengthen a tooth that is fractured or weak
- Support a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether a dental crown is right for you, we welcome you to contact us today!